Peer Advisors are available to talk to students about:
- Program types and benefits
- How their experiences fit into their personal, academic, and professional goals
- How to navigate the application and decision process from a student perspective
Peer Advising is held in Alumni Hall 211. No appointment necessary.
Professional AdvisingProfessional Advisors are available to talk to students about:
- Which programs align with your academic and career goals
- Finances and funding
- Aspects of identity and how it may play into your experience abroad
- Application details and process
- Seeking resources from other university offices
Diversity & Inclusion Support
As an office committed to diversity and inclusion, we want to ensure all students are supported in their identity development and sense of self while abroad. If you have questions, concerns, or are seeking support in how your identity may play into your experience overseas, we welcome you to speak with our professional and peer advisors. You can also check out our Diversity & Identity Abroad resource page.